This is truly love at first bite! 🍰😍Here's a recipe worth baking! The wonderful @n3fn3f made this #guiltfree cake that taste as good as it looks. #diabeticfriendlyrecipes
110g sour cream
4 large eggs
100g monk fruit sweetener
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
450g almond flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3 tbsp @naturesuperfoods cacao powder
2 tbsp water
1. Preheat the oven to 176°C and grease a 9x5 inch bundt pan well
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, eggs, monk fruit sweetener and vanilla extract. Add the almond flour, baking powder and salt, and stir until well combined
3. Mix the water and cacao powder separately
4. Transfer about 1/3 of the batter to a second bowl and whisk in the cocoa mixture
5. Dollop the two batters in an interchanging pattern, swirling together. Smooth the top.
6. Bake about 45-50 minutes.
7. Leave it in the pan for at least 10 minutes, slice and enjoy it with sour cream
@n3fn3f recommends: #naturesuperfoods Organic Raw Cacao Powder made from organic unroasted cacao beans from the premium variety. Rich in Flavonoids, Polyphenols, Magnesium, Sulfur, Good Fats, Minerals and Vitamins, raw Cacao is one of the world’s richest sources of antioxidants as well bliss nutrients that act as a natural mood lifter. Use it in your bakes or make a cup of hot chocolate with it!
#foodiefriday #organicsg #superfoodsg #everythingyourbodyneeds